The Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise-grade software systems on top of the MERN Stack. As a Lead Engineer, you will shape the company’s current and future product development by converting the product roadmap into a reality. You will also provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Take complete ownership of all project stages, from business requirements gathering to product delivery.
- Responsible for the project’s end-to-end planning, including resources, sprints, milestones, timeline, and deadlines.
- Take the initiative to report and resolve any bottlenecks or issues related to the projects.
- Assist substantially in designing, documenting, and sharing/discussing the project architecture with the team.
- Own and shape our best practices and processes and improve/optimize them to ensure they are up to standards.
- Ensure the dev team follows our best development practices and reports any findings or red flags.
- Own the technical implementation of the project they are handling and ensure that project is on track, deadlines are met, and progress/bottlenecks are communicated to the management.
- Strong focus on Code Quality thorough conducting project code reviews frequently and integrating the needed optimizations and changes.
- 7+ years of work experience in web and backend technologies like MERN and React-Native.
- Experience in eCommerce APP Development
- 2+ years of work experience as a Senior Developer.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Tech Lead.
- 2+ years of work experience leading small teams.
- 3+ years of experience in developing REST APIs.
- 3+ years of work experience using Azure cloud and its resources/services
- Processing, storing, and managing Real-time data of large volume is a big plus.
- Robust design and architecture skills.
- Strong coding skills with solid competencies in data structures and algorithms.
- Strong work experience in Relational/Non-Relational Databases, including MongoDB.
- Previous experience in automated testing tools, including unit testing and UI testing
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, and Docker containers.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile Development methodologies.
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time.