Location: Bangalore (Onsite)
Experience: 3+ Years
TaAp Exchange is seeking to hire a Microsoft Navision Administrator for one of it’s premium clients. This MS Navision Administrator will be responsible for a wide range of duties that include system configuration and administration, reporting and analysis, and quality assurance testing. Other duties include; developing or modifying system requirements and functional specifications for Microsoft Navision. Additionally, as the MS Navision Administrator, you will serve as a liaison and advisor throughout the organization. Will generally work on medium to large scale projects of moderate to significant complexity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, administer and maintain Ls Retail / Microsoft Dynamics NAV environments with extension management knowledge
- Provide end user support for the ERP system & related applications
- Has a thorough understanding of Retail/Hypermarket business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for the business functions.
- Database object updates and application administration (applying vendor provided fixes to bugs, enhancements and supporting the technical infrastructure)
- Configure and administer User roles, permissions, user groups & user creation in NAV
- Scheduled job monitoring and errors resolution
- Involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation
- Assist Designing in POS Interface, POS Buttons, other setups in POS.
- Monitoring of jobs and error resolution in NAV & Ls retail.
- Bulk master data Importing, setting up Replication jobs (masters from HO to Store, transactions from Store to HO), Support users in configuring Offers and Promotions, configuring Info Codes and Data entry, POS cash reconciliation issues investigation
- Day to day support to critical business issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years of experience in Information Technology related positions.
- Deep Knowledge of NAV Modules: Finance, Purchase, Sales, Inventory, Ls Retail (Back office, Point of Sale, Scheduler & Member Management)
- Installation of C Side Client, Database Server, Application Server
- Understanding of NAV objects-Tables, Forms and Reports
- Knowledge in BI tools (Power BI) (Plus)
- Knowledge of SQL will be preferred (Plus)