As a DevOps Engineer you will be working with developers and responsible to release the code on server using CI/CD. You should possess strong capabilities of Server Infrastructure and CI/CD tools along with strong knowledge of Azure Server. You should also have hands on experience with PHP to maintain PHP based websites.
- Building and setting up new and existing infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Implement Scalable System , Server Logs etc.
- Work with the Team Lead, Project Managers, System Analyst, Business Analyst to understand the business/application requirements of the assigned task.
- Take responsibility for delivering tasks within agreed budgets and timelines
- Any other tasks as reasonably require
Must have Skills :
- Ci cd
- Php fpm
- Varnish cache
Education, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelors/Master Degree in computers or related field
- Minimum 4+ years experienced in DevOps
- Problem Solving attitude
- Should possess good communication skills
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capable of testing one’s own work
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently
- Any other tasks as reasonably required Candidate Success Criteria and Attributes
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision