Last updated: September 22, 2022
Your access to and use of the Service is subject to TaAp Exchange’s Terms and Conditions.
When you interact with us through the Service, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below.
- Information We Collect
We collect Personal Data that is entered on our Service or sent to us electronically, for example when you complete a web form to give Personal Data to us directly (such as contact our support), when you voluntarily provide such information such as when you register for access to the TaAp Exchange. Service (account level data including your name, email, and password), contact us with inquiries or respond to one of our surveys.
When you interact with TaAp Exchange through the services, we collect automatically certain information, including via cookies.
As a user of our Service, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your computer or browser automatically sends whenever you use the Service. This log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Service), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request.
Where the information that we collect automatically on our Service is Personal Data, our legal basis for the use of this information is that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in maintaining the safe operation of our Service as well as in learning how Service users interact with our Service to improve your use of it.
- How we use that information
- To Provide The Services And Respond To Requests
For instance, if you contact us by email, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. Also, if you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to the Service, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to the Service, maintain your account, contact you regarding your use of the Service or to notify you of important changes to the Service, and to monitor your use of such services. For individuals in the EU, such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request and for the performance of the contract between you and us.
- For Marketing Purposes
We may use your contact details to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you, upcoming events or other promotions. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt out” of receiving future marketing communications. Note however that as user of our services you cannot opt out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the services, such as service notifications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
Where required by applicable law (for example, if you are an individual in the EU), we will only send you marketing information by email if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you or by contacting us as indicated below.
- As Necessary For Certain Legitimate Interests
We use your Personal Data for the legitimate interests described below:
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To conduct analytics on how our Service is being used by you for our internal purposes (namely for providing, maintaining, benchmarking and improving our offerings, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns) and to inform our marketing strategy and personalize our communications with you (including providing information on our features and other marketing and service-related announcements relevant to the content and features you engage with).
- To supplement the information that we collected from you with information obtained from third parties (described above) in order to update, expand and analyze our records, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks.
- To (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process, (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our terms and conditions; (d) protect our operations; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (f) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfil your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing.
- To Provide The Services And Respond To Requests
Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data
When you interact with TaAp Exchange through the Service, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. TaAp Exchange may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by TaAp Exchange affiliates, agents or service providers. This Service may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of users of our Service, the number of hours worked using our Service, the location of our users, and how our users use and interact with the Service. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Service, TaAp Exchange often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. TaAp Exchange may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. TaAp Exchange may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Service to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
TaAp Exchange is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties
TaAp Exchange, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, billing and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
TaAp Exchange may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Turing, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
TaAp Exchange is the data controller for processing your Personal Data. The data controller is responsible for deciding how Personal Data about you is used. Please see the “Contacting TaAp Exchange” section below to find out how to contact us, which also provides the contact details of our representative in the EU for purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Subject to applicable EU law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access. If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification. If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure. You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data with so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing. You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object. You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, which produce a significant legal effect on you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or with your explicit consent. We are not currently processing your Personal Data for such type of automated decision-making, including profiling, but if we elect to do so in the future we will provide you with notice and choice, in accordance with EU data protection law.
- Right to withdraw consent. If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing of your data that has already taken place.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority. If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under “Contacting TaAp Exchange” section below
Our policy is to keep your Personal Data only for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements. If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer Personal Data.
You can use the Service without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain features of the Service.
TaAp Exchange GDPR Notice for Non-developer Job Applicants
This notice applies to applicants from the European Union. When you apply to a job with TaAp Exchange on this site, the personal data contained in your application, and any other personal data that you provide in connection with your application, will be collected by TaAp Exchange (“agent”), who is located in B-6, Sector 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India . The agent can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include communicating with you, setting up and conducting interviews, assessments, and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the agent, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be retained by the agent for a maximum of two years (unless you are hired by the agent, in which case it will be retained for the duration of your employment and thereafter in accordance with applicable law). Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority. Please note that if you do not provide your personal data to us, we will not be able to evaluate your application.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TaAp Exchange takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
Contacting TaAp Exchange
You may contact us as follows: by email at email@example.com