This React Native APP Developer will be working primarily for Ecommerce websites. The Developer’s primary responsibility is to understand requirements and build new and maintain existing Android and iOS apps.
Developer should have capabilities in payment gateway and other 3rd parties integration. Additionally, the Developer should be able to work on frontend and backend and business logic customization.
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet company needs.
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye toward performance optimization.
- Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance applications and tools written in react native.
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them.
- Implement and maintain APP development standards and best practices.
- Work with the Team Lead, Project Managers, System Analysts, and Business Analysts to understand the business/application requirements of the assigned task.
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in a computer-related field.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in Android and iOS APP Development with React Native.
- Experience in e-commerce APP Development
- Should have Strong React Native and OOPS concept
- Should have strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture
- Should have experience in frontend design and backend customization.
- Should have worked with Payment gateway and 3rd Party integration
- Experience with Android and iOS version upgrade and force update feature.
- Experience in Firebase, Push Notification, Analytics, and Tag Manager is an advantage.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively.
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Should know git version control.