This position is for a multinational IT Services and Staff Augmentation company, who are looking to hire a Java Full Stack Developer for an SOW-based Implementation project. Their clients include the likes of Honda, Verizon, American Express, Knoll etc. You will get the chance to directly work with some of the top companies of the world.
You will be part of a growing development team responsible for developing industry-leading enterprise-level applications. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, documentation, and testing of production-level, mission-critical enterprise web-based software within a distributed, hybrid-cloud n-tier environment.
- 9+ years of enterprise-level experience in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining elements of modern n-tier applications, built using Microsoft and common web technologies
- Strong experience with modern React design patterns and usage, consuming REST APIs using Axios, managing global state using Redux (or equivalent experience)
- Solid understanding of core web design principles, HTML5 semantics, and CSS3.
- Strong working knowledge in Object-Oriented Design, C#, .NET Core/5/6, n-tier applications, JSON/XML, SQL Server 2016+, and ORMs like Entity Framework/Dapper (or equivalent)
- Strong experience with or understanding of .NET Web API and microservice architectures
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment, and understanding of version control systems like TFS/SVN/GIT
- Feel for good design, and the ability to use frameworks like Material UI (or equivalent) to create user-friendly and familiar navigation and page layouts that adhere to company branding guidelines
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Understanding cloud computing and utilizing cloud environments such as Azure
- Automated test experience (Unit, integration, and system-level)
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build, and deployment
- Ability to communicate with primary application stakeholders and translate business requirements into manageable pieces of development work