The APP Developer will be working primarily for the Ecommerce website. The Developer should possess strong capabilities in Native Android APP Development. The developer’s primary responsibility is to understand requirements and build new and maintain existing e-commerce apps. Developer should have capabilities in payment gateway and other 3rd parties integration. The developer should be able to work on frontend and backend and business logic customization.
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet company needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye toward performance optimization
- Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance applications and tools written in Java, and Swift.
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them.
- Implement and maintain app development standards and best practices.
- Work with the Team Lead, Project Managers, System Analysts, and Business Analysts to understand the business/application requirements of the assigned task.
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed budgets and timelines
- Any other tasks as reasonably required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in a computer-related field
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Android APP Development
- Experience in eCommerce APP development
- Should have Strong Java, OOPS concept
- Should have strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture
- Should have experience in frontend design and backend customization.
- Should have worked with Payment gateway and 3rd Party integration
- Experience with Android version upgrade and force update feature.
- Experience in Firebase, Push Notification, Analytics, and Tag Manager is an advantage
- Should possess good communication skills
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capable of testing one’s own work
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently
- Any other tasks as reasonably required Candidate Success Criteria and Attributes
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- Should have knowledge of git version control
Values & Competencies
Ability to learn new technologies, Adaptability, Innovative thinking, Customer focus, Teamwork, Attention to detail, strong problem-solving abilities.