We’re looking for people who are passionate about crafting phenomenal Dapps. You’ve got an eye for the beautiful design our users expect and an attention to detail down to the very last pixel. You know your way around UIKit and architecture patterns and are eager to partner with Product and Design teams to craft efficient, performant, and delightful user experiences. You like building for the long term and value patterns and structures that allow maximum flexibility in a constantly evolving product.
You excel in leading others; mentoring and growing other engineers is something you are passionate about. You set a high bar for your team’s technical design and code quality. You demonstrate exceptional ownership of not only the area of your team but across Qolaba’s entire codebase. You have a “can do” demeanour, and nothing is beneath you or outside your responsibilities because you do what it takes to deliver the highest quality code and the most impactful features.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will work with a cross-disciplinary team, using your knowledge of building applications to make the Qolaba experience on the web the best it can be. Qolaba will be used by millions of people every week – we need engineers who want to make that experience as pleasant as possible.
Experience: 2+ years
Experience with web3, using EVM or other blockchain technologies is a great plus.
Tools: ReactJS, NextJS, Webpack, WASM, MongoDB, GraphQL, EthersJS, Github, Vercel, MetaMask
How you’ll be rewarded:
Excellence — Competitive compensation with annual performance-based pay increases.
Metrics – Competitive bonus plans on a monthly or quarterly basis for reaching company goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and programming languages
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a genuinely delightful web experience
- Current and detailed knowledge of the capabilities of different React API levels
- Experience developing highly performant TypeScript code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- A familiarity with the React tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
- Fluency in operating with databases, MongoDB
- Fluency with Git source code management
- Design and build our React-based web3 NFT marketplace features
- Develop UI components, and styling using CSS frameworks like Tailwind, MUI, and expertise in UI theming to build effective and achievable products and processes
- Apply CRUD for application data storage using MongoDB/GraphQL backend database
- Handle blockchain contract function executions using Ethersjs or other EVM interaction modules
- Continuously learn about new tech stacks and apply them regularly in the fast-paced working environment
- Research new tools/libraries and apply them to improve the performance and user experience on the dapp