We are looking for an iOS who will be working primarily on E-commerce projects and has minimum hands 2+ years of hands on experience developing E-commerce Apps.
The Developer should possess strong capabilities in Native iOS APP Development.
Developer’s primary responsibilities will be to understand requirements and build new and maintain existing ecommerce APP.
Developer should have capabilities in payment gateway and other 3rd party integration. The developer should able to work on frontend, backend and business logic customization.
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet company needs
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization
- Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance applications and tools written in Java , Swift.
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them
- Implement and maintain APP development standards and best practices
- Work with the Team Lead, Project Managers, System Analyst, Business Analyst to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task
- Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed budgets and timelines
- Any other tasks as reasonably require
- Bachelors/Master Degree in computer related field
- Minimum 5+ years experienced Native iOS APP Development.
- Experience in E-commerce APP Development
- Should have Strong Swift, OOPS concept
- Should have strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture
- Should have experience in frontend design and backend customization.
- Should have worked with Payment gateway and 3rd Party integration
- Experience with iOS version upgrade and force update feature.
- Experience in Firebase , Push Notification , Analytics and Tag Manager is advantage
- Should possess good communication skills
- Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Capable of testing one’s own work
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently
- Any other tasks as reasonably required Candidate Success Criteria and Attributes
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- Should have knowledge in git version control