TaAp Exchange is seeking a Business Analyst/Consultant to work with one of our clients helping to develop and manage requirements for a variety of projects. The Business Analyst will focus on learning the client’s business, identifying opportunities within the business, presenting recommendations, and seeing those projects through the software development lifecycle. This person should be experienced with traditional Business Analyst software development methodologies and be comfortable communicating directly with client stakeholders. To be successful in this role, this person should be able to quickly understand and explain different technologies and solutions, explaining how they map to a client’s business needs.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Analysis, data mining, data extraction, investigation of production queries and user queries.
- QA/UAT testing, ensuring releases are well tested, seeking sign off from impacted systems.
- Owning and improving functional and regression test pack
- Enhance and execute automated tests.
- Liaising between the IT team and the client. Acting as an information source and communicator with clients.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analysing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Analysing business needs.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation.
- Running A/B tests and analysing data.
- Analysing data to inform business decisions.
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to internal IT team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
Requirements and skills
- 7+ years of experience in Business / Systems Analysis across different industries
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Good knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Enterprise software solutions like ERP, HRMS, BI, and CRM
- Knowledge on Oracle ERP is a bonus
- Domain knowledge in supply chain industry is a bonus