The US alone currently has approximately 1,000,000 unfilled tech jobs. The current shortage of tech workforce and the talent wars make hiring the right talent across multiple roles challenging and tedious for many organizations. To build strong and efficient teams, recruiters and hiring managers must attract the right talent and holistically ensure an exceptional recruitment experience for candidates.
To help hire the right Java developers and to build a dream tech team, we invite the community of recruiters and hiring managers to participate in the recruitment event full of activity, excitement, networking, discovery, and entertainment. It’s where top talent shaping technology’s future meets top organizations.
What is a Java Recruit-a-thon?
Java Recruit-a-thon is a unique solution to attract, engage and recruit a team of top Java developers and provide an ideal recruitment experience to candidates and organizations. Over 150 candidates with 5+ years of experience with Java will be evaluated concurrently on the same standards to shortlist the best performers for the recruitment process.
For candidates, the evaluation is in the form of a competition with cash rewards and an opportunity to connect and be interviewed by top companies actively hiring for their skills.
As a result, candidates get an enhanced experience throughout the recruitment process, and the participating companies hire top Java developers 7X faster and spend 60% less to build their dream team.
About the Java Recruit-a-thon
- Two-day virtual event from 22nd – 23rd March 2023
- 150+ Java developers with 5+ years of experience will be evaluated concurrently
- A maximum of 15 organizations will be participating in this Recruit-a-thon
- MCQs based tests on software engineering principles, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Live coding assessment
- Prize pot: $10,000 including goodies
- Customized hackathons, live assessments, group discussions, or specific problem-solving activities per hiring needs.
- Dedicated hiring support post the event
Honestly, sourcing developers through traditional methods is outdated, cost-ineffective, and energy-draining. Instead, recruit-a-thons provide a seamless recruitment experience for candidates and enable organizations to build a flourishing workplace in the fastest way possible.
This Java Recruit-a-thon is ideal for organizations looking to hire three or more Java developers. The goal is to let 150+ top Java developers with 5+ years of experience compete concurrently against each other. All developers will be pre-screened based on your specific requirements, skills, and budget, and only the shortlisted ones will participate in the event. In addition, all developers will undergo rigorous assessments, including MCQ-based tests on software engineering principles, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities, and a live coding assessment.
At the end of the two days, you will have exclusive dashboard access to the top candidate profiles, coding, and other assessment reports, comprehensive performance analytics, and expert recommendations from a Director of Engineering.
Post the Recruit-a-thon; a dedicated technical recruiter will help you through the entire interview and assessment process until you are ready to hire.
As a result, you spend 60% less hiring costs per recruitment & recruit for multiple positions within 10 days. For details on ticket pricing, refer to the pricing tab below.
Benefits for hiring managers
Here is why you should register for this Java Recruit-a-thon.
- You will be assigned a dedicated technical recruiter to build you a pipeline of best-matched Java developers, pre-screened for the Recruit-a-thon
- Access to a dedicated Breakout room to network with Java developers
- Dashboard access to top Java developer profiles with analytical, coding, and soft-skills assessment reports combined with comprehensive candidate performance analytics
- Access to entertainment, well-being, and educational sessions
- Access to a dedicated recruiter to plan and execute an exclusive day of Recruit-a-thon
- Full support and guidance in scheduling technical interviews and onboarding
- Access to the latest Java salary benchmarking report by experience, location, industry, company size, and designation
- 1st hiring on us (no success fee)
- Flat 2.5% success fee on every successive hiring